Tuesday 9 October 2012

first post type thing.

Well, this is scary.

completely new to blogspot/blogger and I feel like a right amateur however, without sounding too High School Musical-esque I hope this will be a start of something new and exciting.

I've wanted to do a fashion/OOTDoreveryotherday/trend blog for a while.
So here goes.

This blog will hopefully do exactly what it says on the tin. Me blogging about my favourite trends, outfits and purchases, with a few cheeky reviews. However knowing me, we may go off on a tangent, so bare with me.

I understand at the moment, its pretty basic - but as I learn, i hope it will improve (blogging style, appearance)

Firstly lets set things off with my OOTD (from yesterday.. great start)


disco pants : Republic / jacket : Topshop (few years old) / creepers : Urban Outfitters / scarf : James Pringle

Simple black outfit with added colour from my favourite tartan scarf. Comfy for college, and surprisingly warm. For me, a good leather jacket will go with anything, and its a staple piece that I can't imagine throwing away, no matter what the season. My creepers are black leather with a suede front, detailed with spikes on the front and back. Another trend which I can't get enough of - Spikes.

1 comment:

  1. You're heading in the right direction with your blog :D

    X/O
    http://fasbbs.blogspot.com
    Follow I Follow Back!!!

    ReplyDelete